[MlMt] "Go to Mailbox" completion

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:39:29 EDT 2019

I've upgraded to build 5662 recently, and I noticed that the mailbox
icons are very nice, but the completion in the "Go to Mailbox" popup
(cmd-t) suffered.

I have quite a few email accounts, and I need to jump between their
inboxes on a regular basis.  I've learned to type "inbfoo" to jump to
the inbox of account foo.  This used to work well for all of the
accounts I have.  But now, when I do this, the top hit is often a
"People" mailbox or some other mailbox I don't need.

Is there a way for me to set things up so that I can move between all
these inboxes using some predictable key sequence (shorter is better, of
course)?

Thanks,
Kai