[MlMt] sluggist Mailmate - how to optimise?

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:05:54 EDT 2019

On 3 Oct 2019, at 18:25, Dan Pritts wrote:

> Mailmate has been blazingly fast; I have experienced no slowdowns like
> you describe.

In answer to one question, I'm on macOS 10.14.6, the most recent
official release, should have said that).

Thanks everyone. It does seem to be to do with replying for those of you
who have this happening, so I'll change the settings for reply
autocompletion and see what happened.

(That message took several days to send (for some reason) before gmail
finally authenticated me. In the meantime, this gave me an excuse to buy
a PCI SATA connector (which gives twice as fast disk access on this
generation of Mac Pro) and it's noticeably improved. But some replies
still seem to need 10-20 seconds.)

Thanks for helping me focus my thoughts on this. I'll report back soon.

cheers
Jason