[MlMt] Changes in mail list scrolling behavior with v1.13 (5655)

Florian Heidenreich fheidenreich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 08:04:14 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I’ve noticed a slight but hard to ignore change in the mail list
scrolling behavior with v1.13 (5655). I have MailMate configured in the
way that newest messages appear at the bottom of the mail list.

Now, whenever a new mail arrives, it doesn’t automatically scroll down
to show the new email. Instead, I need to manually scroll down to see
the newly arrived email which is one additional manual step and also
doesn’t visually indicate in the list that a new mail has arrived.

Is there some hidden or unhidden preference to change the scrolling
behavior to automatically scroll?

Kind regards
— Florian