[MlMt] sluggist Mailmate - how to optimise?

Dan Pritts danno at dogcheese.net
Thu Oct 3 13:25:31 EDT 2019

Oddly enough, I switched to Mailmate because of similar issues with Postbox.  Their support thought my mailboxes were too big.  Even after I totally recreated my profile, it got awfully slow.

Mailmate has been blazingly fast; I have experienced no slowdowns like you describe.  That said, i only use one account with a relatively small number of gmail mailboxes/tags.   And one nice thing about mailmate is that the speed has helped me clean out those huge mailboxes, so they're smaller than they were.  Hmm.

thanks
danno