[MlMt] deleting unused and/or outdated mailboxes?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed May 22 22:25:36 EDT 2019

Hi Maurice, I feel your frustration.  Benny, the developer of MailMate
is generally very responsive and helpful, but it often comes in bursts
of activity, followed by a week or more of silence.

But I can tell you that all the MailMate preferences files can be found
in ~/Library/Application\ Support/MailMate/.  If you delete everything
in there (when MailMate is not running of course) and then restart, I
think it'll be like starting over with a clean slate.

And for what it's worth, we do have at least one other blind person on
this list successfully using MailMate.  Sorry I don't remember his (or
her) name.

Good luck whatever you decide.  I find interacting with my computer
challenging enough at times as it is; I can't imagine trying to do so
without my eyesight.

-Eric