[MlMt] deleting unused and/or outdated mailboxes?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.org
Wed May 22 20:31:31 EDT 2019

I’m writing this from my phone. The reason you might ask is because despite deleting MailMate and then putting it back high still cannot get rid of the days to Chewase shin and fact baddest gone to horrible! The problem now if that because the program has put it solved in a place where I can’t get out at to delete its configuration file or preference file and our world of the Mac no matter what you do those boxes continue to be being accessed and continuing to want passwords. Specific passwords not mouse and sense one is only allowed one iCloud account. That will be allowed to have the two factor authentication just told us what happens every time MailMate is launched yet once those passwords adequate can’t get them exited can’t write the configuration to task and effort can’t write the configuration to task the program closes however that’s really the largest issue department has now become junk wire! So I don’t know what else to do but I think I’m just going to go back to the regular old Mac mail or Thunderbird I’ve had it I’ve wasted an entire day on trying to fix this and let the developer can tell me where exactly this configuration file lives and how to delete it and totally retard the entire program. I’m done. I’m out by! And I see something with in the next 24 hours that really makes that relates to that I hereby instruct you all to take me off your list have fun with your program but I will encourage anyone I know to not bother using it if they’re blind because that’s not for us. Struggling with Mac mail is about the only way to the Blind guy can do mail. Well everyone because maurice is had it there smoke signals coming out of his head he’s wasted an entire day on the house and gotten absolutely nowhere! The end please excuse any errors that time down to using my phone to write email I’m just so thrilled