[MlMt] deleting unused and/or outdated mailboxes?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.org
Tue May 21 16:12:11 EDT 2019

I’m trying to prove an entire account. Basically I only need one of
each account it makes it easier to troubleshoot if there’s only one
account to edit.
  About a month ago I changed Internet service providers. And began the
lengthy process of moving domain names from one provider to another. In
dealing with the hassle of ICANN the North American names and numbers
assignment pokes that administrative over domain names on the Internet.

So to sum this up all I want to do yes to delete the mailboxes and/or
accounts that aren’t working in order to rebuild them properly. So
that mail does not become a headache to administrate over.

Please excuse my frustrated message it is just that when using a
non-visual access technique in this case a screen reader, software that
reads the contents of a screen to a blind person and of course provides
the output to a connected Braille Display, it makes things sometimes
fairly difficult. Thank you in advance for any assistance, suggestions
you might offer.