[MlMt] deleting unused and/or outdated mailboxes?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Tue May 21 15:45:31 EDT 2019

Hi Maurice, are you trying to delete a mailbox from an existing account,
or to remove an entire account?  To do the latter, I think the action
you want is named "Remove Source", which can be found both under the
Mailbox main menu, and as a contextual menu item when one of your
sources (accounts) is selected.

Hope that helps.

-Eric