[MlMt] deleting unused and/or outdated mailboxes?

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Tue May 21 21:42:46 EDT 2019

Hi Maurice,

If I understand, you had an account, and then changed domain names and
also changed from one ISP to another.  You then created a new account
for the new ISP and new domain name.  You now want to delete the old
account.  Is that right?  If so, then as Eric said, I think you need to
select the account in the mailboxes view (on the left in the three-pane
view) and then right-click and choose "Remove Source."  I don't know how
difficult it is to select something in a certain pane, or to right-click
it, when using a screen reader and Braille display.

--Randall