[MlMt] deleting unused and/or outdated mailboxes?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.org
Tue May 21 14:38:10 EDT 2019

  Hello, I found where one can delete a mailbox. But the item is not
available! How do I get rid of old mailboxes that are not needed. I
simply do not need two of my main mailbox to of any other box! I’m
about to delete this application I frankly getting to the end of my rope
on a lot of things here. If there is an inaccessible way to do this
please tell me so and that application will be gone! Because I don’t
need this stress! I just need to be able to create mail in an accessible
manner as a blind person in being that this application is not authored
developed and or improved in the United States of America using the
Americans with disabilities section 504 and section 508 of the various
laws and regulations I’m inclined to get rid of it! And find something
that is accessible and bows follow what we use here in the US as far as
rules and regulations of development etc. Thank you for your time. I
look forward to your response within 24 to 48 hours of anyone on the
list. Otherwise the application goes!