[MlMt] deleting unused and/or outdated mailboxes?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.org
Mon May 20 18:48:14 EDT 2019

Hello, how do I delete mailboxes that aren’t being used, and or are
outdated? Because what I now have is two mailboxes per each account when
I only really need one because it would help in troubleshooting problems
should they arise? For instance I have a domain that  is a  “.com”
address. But for some reason I can send mail with the above-mentioned
domain suffix but because there are two configurations for this account
I cannot receive mail sent to that address any good suggestions?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
United States amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
The questions, and/or comments, that I have mentioned above are my own.
They do not reflect the views and/or positions of the national
Federation of the blind, the national Federation of the blind of
California, or the Bakersfield chapter of the NFB of California.