[MlMt] mailing list

Fri May 31 08:50:32 EDT 2019

On 19 May 2019, at 13:15, aisrael wrote:

> From time to time I have a long mailing list that exceeds the size of
> the window that shows the recipients’ addresses.
> This window enlarges to some extent, but only shows 6 lines. What I
> find annoying is that it is impossible to scroll through the list, you
> have to use the up and down arrows, which to me is not very
> convenient. Is there a way to circumvent this “problem”, that I
> may have missed?

I assume this is about the composer window. No, it's just one of those
things which is surprisingly non-trivial to fix/improve (or at least I
was not very successful when I tried to do so). Eventually I'll give it
another go, but it's not high on my list and you might also want to
reconsider using such long lists and use a real mailing list instead...