[MlMt] Keystroke for "Load Once"?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 07:54:09 EDT 2019

Thank you Sherif. I kind thought it might be a key binding but I’m
stuck… (not a coder but on computers since the dark ages of floppy
disks so file management is comfortable)

According to the documentation:

“It is also possible to create new key bindings files in the following
folder location:

~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/
If you create a file named Special.plist then you need to add Special to
the comma-separated list of names in the Preferences, for example,
Gmail, Special.”

But I don’t have a “Resources” folder … Unless it is hidden and
I have to use Terminal - in which case I’m in over my head. It is not
clear to me if I would create a new file inside KeyBindings or add that
line of code to the file “Key Bindings” if I could find it.

Would love to understand this.

Thanks

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)