[MlMt] Keystroke for "Load Once"?

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Fri Mar 15 13:39:42 EDT 2019

On 15 Mar 2019, at 4:49, Annamarie Pluhar wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Last time I asked for a keystroke it turned out that it was obvious so
> I’m going to ask for another. Is there one for “Load Once” to
> get the images that are embedded in an email to load? OR a preference
> I’ve missed OR??
>
> Thanks.
>
> Annamarie Pluhar

I don't know if there is a pre-existing keystroke for it, but I have the
Load Once action bound to "L" (Shift + l) in my [MailMate
keybindings](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings) file:

         "L" = "loadImagesOnce:";

It works as you would expect - loads the images in an email you're
already viewing, but the next message you open will not have its
images/external references loaded until you invoke Shift + l again. Hope
this helps.

Sherif