[MlMt] Keystroke for "Load Once"?

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Sat Mar 16 10:42:05 EDT 2019

Hi Annamarie,

You're right about the location. And I believe that unless you created
it yourself in the past, there is no pre-existing Resources folder or
any keybindings file in that location.

If you don't see a Resources folder when you get to
`~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/` then you should create it, and
create a KeyBindings folder within Resources. In the KeyBindings folder
you can create the `Special.plist` file, or you can name it whatever you
like as long as the extension is `.plist`.

For the functionality you asked about, the contents of the file would be
this:

     {
         "L" = "loadImagesOnce:";
     }

Then follow the instructions in the MailMate manual link I included
below, especially the paragraph that begins with "You can enable these
key bindings in the Preferences (General pane)." I think you used to
have to restart MailMate for the keybindings to take effects, that may
or may not still be the case.

Does that work?

Sherif