[MlMt] "Send as new and ease subject field"

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Wed Jun 12 04:02:09 EDT 2019

I very often use old emails I sent as **From**—**To** address
templates for new mails.

For this I use the “Edit as new…” menu entry. So far so good.
Unfortunaty quite often I forget — after carefully crafting the email
body — to change the email subject accordingly. I press send — and
MailMate sends the new message with the old subject. :-(

A good way to mitigate this problem would be a “Send as new and ease
subject field” command. — Any easy way to achieve this?

Many thanks,
Leo