[MlMt] position in mailbox

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:35:33 EDT 2019

Hi, recently I'm noticing that when I select a new mailbox to view, I'm
often left with the oldest messages visible in the summary pane.
Sometimes I'm left somewhere in the middle of the list of messages.

What I prefer (and what I'm pretty sure used to be the case), is that
the newest messages are in view whenever I select a mailbox.  This only
seems to be an issue if there are no unread messages in the mailbox.

This is on Mojave 10.14.5, running MM r5635 (though I think I started
seeing this in a previous build), using the Thread Arcs layout.

Thanks.

-Eric