[MlMt] UGH.. Gmail won't authenticate

Tue Jun 4 09:44:19 EDT 2019

On 3 Jun 2019, at 0:17, Annamarie Pluhar wrote:

> I'm using the web app to write this.  I'm not sure what to do. MM is
> an
> approved 3rd party app in my Google settings.  Should I remove it and
> start
> over?

That should not be necessary to fix a connection/authentication issue.

> Should I delete the account from MM and reset it up. (I have LOTS of
> smart mailboxes so this would be a pain.)

Even if you start over with MailMate and/or the Gmail account, you could
still reuse the old smart mailboxes which are all saved in a single file
here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

> Do let me know, I'm copying myself on one of my other emails that is
> working. Please use that address?

I've cc'ed the other address.

I suggest you write me on the address which appears when using “Help
▸ Send Feedback” within MailMate and I'll do my best to help debug
the issue. You can start by sending me a screenshot of your IMAP account
window (File ▸ Edit IMAP Account...).

(For the record, I don't have any general reports about a Gmail issue
and my Gmail test accounts are online.)