[MlMt] Trouble with junk mail

Thu Jul 25 09:20:20 EDT 2019

On 24 Jul 2019, at 14:39, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> I have noticed a strange problem lately: mails that has always gone to
> incoming mailboxes are ending up in spam mailbox. This happens for
> several of my accounts, using different providers, which would point
> finger at my computer, that is spamsieve or MM. Notably not all mail,
> just some of them, unfortunately, some are work-related. I checked
> white and black lists in spamsieve and I can’t spot an issue there.
> I even added a whitelisting of the sender addresses.

This is one of those cases where it would be nice if MailMate kept a log
of when it moves messages, but it doesn't. The best you can do is to
review the following file to see if you have any unintentional rules
(look for the `rules` keyword):

	/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Mailboxes.plist