[MlMt] location of Mailmate messages folder

Peter Borsella peter.borsella at winnowmanagement.com
Sat Jul 6 15:21:18 EDT 2019

Hello,

I’m trying to identify the MailMate message file(s) so I can exclude
those from the Time Machine backup process.  Can someone please point me
to the right location?  I’ve seen conversations that it should be in
my home folder Library, but I’m not sure.

Thanks...Peter

Peter Borsella, President
**Winnow Management**
PO Box 1046
Pompano Beach, FL 33061
Office:	954-784-3674
Mobile:	954-253-3761
Fax:		954-301-5829
@pborsella

Now available, Certified ScrumMaster for Industry!  Head to our website
for our full class schedule and early registration pricing!
http://www.winnowmanagement.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email and any associated files contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.