[MlMt] Too many bounces?

Alexandru Nedelcu mail at g9.alexn.org
Mon Jan 28 08:36:56 EST 2019

> The issue seems to at least partly be caused by at least 1 user using
> the DMARC `reject` option. All users on email servers which respect
> this option (Gmail, iCloud, ...) are going to bounce emails from such
> a user. These bounces are going to add up on my server (there's a
> MailMan score system for this) and when it reaches a certain limit
> they are “unsubscribed” (they are actually only disabled at
> first).

Speaking for myself, I am (was) such a user with a `reject` policy
specified in DMARC.

I would appreciate if you reconfigured the mailing list to be compliant
with such a policy.

In the meantime I have configured a subdomain with relaxed SPF/DMARC
rules and resubscribed with an email address that shouldn't cause any
more problems.

Cheers,

--
Alexandru Nedelcu