[MlMt] Too many bounces?

Mon Jan 28 04:58:08 EST 2019

On 28 Jan 2019, at 9:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> As a short term solution I've now disabled bounce processing on my
> mailing list software. This is mainly a problem for me and not my
> users. This won't change the fact that some emails (at least from 1
> user) is not going to be received by a lot of other users.

The longer term solution is going to require updating my server and the
mailing list software used (MailMan). I don't have an exact time frame
on this, because I need to be certain I have plenty of time to resolve
any server issues triggered by updating the server (and there are always
unexpected issues when updating). It's not a waste of time though,
because my server was already due to be updated before April 2019 :)