[MlMt] no link created for todoist

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Sun Jan 27 15:37:33 EST 2019

I am using the bundle to integrate MM with ToDoIst. I am really happy
with it and use it multiple times a day. Once in a blue moon, I get an
email for which the integration malfunctions. I just got another such
case and finally decided to ask the group. This is repeatable 100% for a
given message. I use the Add command as usual, but what I get is no text
where normally the subject followed by the msg link is. I mean the new
task dialog shows up as it normally would, but it is not pre-filled with
anything. Any ideas?

Robert