[MlMt] slow/laggy UI behavior after updating from 10.13.6 -> 10.14.2

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:56:25 EST 2019

I know you said other Apps aren't experiencing this, but there's been
reports of bugginess in one of MacOS' spell-correction related processes
(in both High Sierra and Mojave).  Perhaps the upgrade to Mojave tweaked
your spellcheck options and exposed you to this issue.

Check and disable the Spelling and Grammar options in the Edit menu of
MM and see if that helps.

-Eric