[MlMt] mailmate no longer fetching updated to folders

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 02:39:00 EST 2019

> I was seeing the same thing and noticed that my Gmail account was
> marked as “Throttled”.

yeah - throttling is what caused this - i simply just didn't see it
since my mailbox window was too narrow to see the "Throttled" part.

Whats frustrating is that I've now been throttled for ~10 days which
just doesn’t seem right - especially as I'm receiving way less email
these days than in the past ;/

> I upgraded to the test release (r3672), restarted MailMate, and the
> problem seems to have gone away.

I'm on 5672 already ;/