[MlMt] attachment in headers display

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:27:08 EDT 2019

Apologies for being unclear. By "headers display", I mean the set of
information that you can alter through the View->Headers menu.
"Attachment information" would be, well, information about attachments.
Their number and names, for example.

I am also skeptical that this can be accessed through the relevant plist
for View->Headers, but worth asking.

Thanks,
Zvi