[MlMt] attachment in headers display

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Tue Apr 23 19:40:50 EDT 2019

On 23 Apr 2019, at 6:48, Zvi Biener wrote:

> Hi All,
> Has anyone modified the headers display to show attachment
> information? Not sure if that's possible, but if someone has done it,
> would you mind sharing?
>
> Thanks,
> Zvi

I'm not sure what you mean by "the headers display" nor "attachment
information."  If you mean that you want to see if a message has an
attachment when looking at the mailbox table of contents, there is a
defined column for this that you can enable.  If you mean that when
looking at a message you want the header fields to include details on
the attachments, I am not aware of a way to do that.

--Randall