[MlMt] “Notarized” test release of MailMate

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 10:46:38 EDT 2019

On 1 Apr 2019, at 8:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 27 Mar 2019, at 13:36, Verdon Vaillancourt wrote:

>>> I'm curious what MM does with the calendar?
>>>

>> There’s a Calendar area in the ‘Command’ menu. It will create
>> an event in your calendar based on. The contents of a selected
>> message… works fairly well.
>
> I realized that this support is done using AppleScript. The Calendar
> entitlement isn't really needed and I've removed it. But the Calendar
> bundle should still work.

So, having just (finally) upgraded to Mojave, I wasn't really paying
attention to this thread.  Is there anything I need to worry about?  MM
seems to be working fine; it already has access to my contacts, and I
granted it access to Applescript when it asked (running the Export
bundle).

Thanks.

-Eric