[MlMt] odd behavior

Tracy Valleau tracy at dlsi.biz
Mon Sep 3 13:57:08 EDT 2018

This is odd:

Here is the message as I sent it, and as copied from the text when I
click reply to the sent message:

Thank you, Sohaib.

I tried the code with and without the leading period, usually required
by CSS

Unfortunately, it did nothing. The button was still the tiny system
button.

However, here is the code that did work:

.wc-stripe-checkout-button {
font-size: 20px;
padding: 12px 21px;
letter-spacing: 1px;
line-height: 15px;
color: white;
background-color: #78bca1;
}

The changes are I removed the leading "button" in your code, and added a
few ""

I'm send this along just in case you folks keep a scrapbook of these
code-blocks: you might want to correct the "button" entry.

Thanks again for your help.

Tracy

Here is the exact same message, as it was saved to my "sent" folder when
I originally replied:

[...]

Notice that the CSS code is not the same. The "" is missing, both in the
code, and at the end of the next line, at [ ... and added a few "" ]

is being snipped out of the message where ever it occurs.

Tracy
www.valleau.art