[MlMt] Key Bindings question

David Shepherdson david at shepherdson.name
Tue Oct 16 07:04:30 EDT 2018

On 16 Oct 2018, at 08.22, Randall Meadows wrote:

> Finally, does this work for arbitrarily named mailboxes (i.e., not the
> "known" archive|junk|trash mailboxes, but also for, say, the SpamSieve
> Train[Good|Spam] mailboxes?  So can I have a single command that does
> a ( 'moveToMailbox:', 'TrainGood' ) and regardless of the account,
> the message will be moved to the appropriate account's training
> mailbox?

It works for me with arbitrary IMAP mailboxes that have the same
name/path in multiple accounts. For example, I have two accounts, each
with a top-level mailbox called ‘In Progress’. I have the following
AppleScript triggered as part of a Keyboard Maestro macro:

     tell application "MailMate" to perform {"moveToMailbox:", "/In
Progress"}

…and that moves the selected message to the ‘In Progress’ mailbox
for whichever account the message belongs to. Based on that, I don’t
see any reason why it wouldn’t work for all of the other scenarios you
described.

David