[MlMt] expiring deleted and sent

Wed Oct 10 15:02:35 EDT 2018

On 10 Oct 2018, at 17:30, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> I have several mailboxes that show me old mails that are due to be
> deleted, some after 30 days, some 6 months, some 1 year. Notably, I do
> not use automatic deletion as I want to check them before deletion.
> Those smart mailboxes user date-received as the condition and that
> works really well. I have submitted in lighthouse an enhancement
> request, though, to be able to set how often those mailboxes update.
> Ideally, I’d like to deal with deletions only once or twice a day
> — the increasing counters prompt me (not force me but I feel
> compelled) to delete several times a day.

If you go back to these date conditions then the comparison popup should
have an option to limit matching emails to the start of the day or the
start of the month. This would have the effect of bumping the count only
once a day (or month). This is the default behavior for date comparisons
now (but it doesn't affect date conditions already created).