[MlMt] expiring deleted and sent

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Oct 10 11:30:54 EDT 2018

I have several mailboxes that show me old mails that are due to be
deleted, some after 30 days, some 6 months, some 1 year. Notably, I do
not use automatic deletion as I want to check them before deletion.
Those smart mailboxes user date-received as the condition and that works
really well. I have submitted in lighthouse an enhancement request,
though, to be able to set how often those mailboxes update. Ideally,
I’d like to deal with deletions only once or twice a day — the
increasing counters prompt me (not force me but I feel compelled) to
delete several times a day.

Robert