[MlMt] unexpected inbox zero

Andrey Ustyuzhanin andrey.u at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:39:14 EST 2018

I guess I’ve figured out the problem, it actually repeated:

I have the following key binding:

"y" = ( "selectWithFilter:", "#thread-id = ${#thread-id} and
#source.path = 'INBOX'", "archive:");

and during a day I’ve seen this a few times - when I want to archive a
thread, and press ‘y’ it archives whole inbox. I’ve undone this
move, but it was repeatable!
When I switched from/to MailMate, the behaviour reverted to normal. Very
puzzling…
what is the way to switch back to the previous version?

--
Kindest Regards,
Andrey Ustyuzhanin