[MlMt] unexpected inbox zero

Fri Nov 16 08:51:15 EST 2018

On 5 Nov 2018, at 16:39, Andrey Ustyuzhanin wrote:

> I guess I’ve figured out the problem, it actually repeated:
>
> I have the following key binding:
>
> "y" = ( "selectWithFilter:", "#thread-id = ${#thread-id} and
> #source.path = 'INBOX'", "archive:");
>
> and during a day I’ve seen this a few times - when I want to archive
> a thread, and press ‘y’ it archives whole inbox. I’ve undone
> this move, but it was repeatable!
> When I switched from/to MailMate, the behaviour reverted to normal.
> Very puzzling…

I can see that it could go wrong if nothing was selected in the mailbox,
but I'm not sure what else could trigger it.

> what is the way to switch back to the previous version?

You can use the [release
notes](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/release_notes) and the
[archive](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/) of older releases.

I've fixed `selectWithFilter:` in the next update such that having
nothing selected or more than 1 message selected should behave as
expected. I'm not sure it fixes your issue though.