[MlMt] G Suite/Gmail namespace

Angelo Machils angelo at machils.org
Sat May 12 01:59:11 EDT 2018

Hello,

I have a G Suite and an old Gmail account and I would see all the
folders (well, labels) in one row in the sources list (so not some
folders as subfolders from either [Gmail] or [Google Mail]). I have
looked at https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences, the IMAP
namespaces section and entered “namespaceResponse = "((\"[Google
Mail]\" \"/\")) NIL NIL”;” in the sources.plist and now all the
folders are neatly in a single column, but it still shows the [Google
Mail] as a folder in the list. Usually, with other clients, if one
configures the IMAP namespace, the namespace itself disappears in the
list.

Anyone any idea how I should configure it correctly in MM?

—

Regards,

Angelo Machils