[MlMt] Script to open message in specific browser and delete all messages with same Subject

Mon Mar 19 06:21:13 EDT 2018

On 15 Mar 2018, at 2:58, Randall Gellens wrote:

> Is it possible to create a script that would open the selected message
> in a specific web browser, or find a particular URL within the
> selected message and open that in a specific web browser?

The Github bundle and the Lighthouse bundle are examples of bundles
which make ⌃O open a related web page:
https://github.com/mailmate/github.mmbundle

Bundle creation is described here:
https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles

There's a script to help getting started with bundles:
https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles#creating-a-new-bundle

> And then delete it

That would require returning actions to MailMate:
https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles#output

> and all messages with the same Subject?

That's not currently possible. I guess part of the “actions” feature
could be that the user can return a query for the messages to be used
for an action. I'll think about that if you get everything else to work.
(I'm also guessing that what you want is to apply the action to messages
of the same thread. In that case, there is a safer way to use than the
subject.)