[MlMt] Bundles & the Command menu (was Re: due dates?)

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 21:39:54 EDT 2018

I'm also noticing that many of the items under the command menu are
bound to the same hotkey.  For example, all 3 options under the Things
menu show Ctl-Shift-A as the hotkey shortcut.  In addition, all the
copy-related items under the MailMate commands have the same hotkey, as
do all the move-related commands.

One more thing, almost none of the options under any of the Command
menu's subcommands seem to do anything.  Maybe I'm just not
understanding the context under which they work?

I'm running 1.11 (5464).

-Eric