[MlMt] Script to open message in specific browser and delete all messages with same Subject

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Wed Mar 14 22:40:39 EDT 2018

Good afternoon,

On 15 Mar 2018, at 12:58, Randall Gellens wrote:

> Is it possible to create a script that would open the selected message
> in a specific web browser, or find a particular URL within the
> selected message and open that in a specific web browser?  And then
> delete it and all messages with the same Subject?

Check some of the ‘command’ bundles; there’s a few that will grab
a link from message and open that in a browser. I’m not sure about
opening in a specific browser, but there are few ‘browser launchers’
(eg Browser Fairly) that can handle that task.

I’ve not looked at scripts for finding and deleting messages; I’m
pretty sure it’s doable.

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>