[MlMt] Can I uninstall a bundle?

John Rakestraw lists at johnrakestraw.com
Thu Jun 21 09:12:06 EDT 2018

Hi, folks --

I've been using Max Andersen's [org-mode
bundle](https://github.com/maxandersen/org-mode.mmbundle) for several
months. I decided recently to incorporate it more directly into my
workflow, which means changing the location of the file in which the
org-mode entries are stored. I executed Max's script to change the
folder, but entries were still stored in the default location.

I decided to try uninstalling and re-installing the bundle. I removed
the bundle from ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/, but was
surprised to find it still listed among the available bundles in
MailMate's preferences. I checked both ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/ and
MailMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/, and it's not there either.
So it must be stored somewhere else? Or am I just confused?

So -- can someone tell me how I can either modify this bundle or
uninstall it so that I can use one that I place in ~/Library/Application
Support/?

Thanks --

John