[MlMt] How to change key bindings in Composer window?

Mike Hucka mhucka at caltech.edu
Sat Jun 2 14:33:30 EDT 2018

So, this is interesting.  Most of my key bindings from
~/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBinding.dict work, but the two that
don't seem to act properly are:

         "~<"    = (moveToBeginningOfDocument:);
         "~>"    = (moveToEndOfDocument:);

Is there something special that MailMate does with respect to those two
particular functions?  What happens is that instead of moving to the
beginning/end of the document, they cause the cursor to move to the
beginning/end of paragraphs.

Thanks,
MH