[MlMt] Can I uninstall a bundle?

Fri Jul 6 08:25:47 EDT 2018

On 5 Jul 2018, at 16:40, John Rakestraw wrote:

> But to your question -- it seems that ticking the checkbox in the
> Bundles preferences pane has no impact -- the org-mode option shows up
> in the Command menu even after I untick that checkbox.

MailMate only looks in these locations:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/
	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/
	MailMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/

I suggest you delete this folder to make sure it's completely reset:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed

Then re-enable any bundles you need (in the Bundles preferences pane).