[MlMt] Keeps asking for mail.mac.com password

Mon Jan 22 09:13:29 EST 2018

On 19 Jan 2018, at 4:01, Randall Gellens wrote:

> Mailmate keeps asking for my mail.mac.com password.  I created an
> app-specific one for it, entered it when creating the account earlier
> today, and checked "save in keychain."  Looking in the keychain, I see
> it.  However, MM has asked for it several times, saying it isn't in
> the keychain.  The existing keychain entry has modified time updated
> when I re-enter it.

Hmm, that doesn't ring a bell. You can try sending me your account
settings offline (*not* your password of course) and let me know if it
ever worked, that is, has it fetched any emails at all. (iCloud accounts
can be a bit tricky to configure. The official instructions are here:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202304)

You can use Help ▸ Send Feedback if you have a working account.