[MlMt] Keeps asking for mail.mac.com password

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Thu Jan 18 22:01:55 EST 2018

Mailmate keeps asking for my mail.mac.com password.  I created an
app-specific one for it, entered it when creating the account earlier
today, and checked "save in keychain."  Looking in the keychain, I
see it.  However, MM has asked for it several times, saying it isn't
in the keychain.  The existing keychain entry has modified time
updated when I re-enter it.

--
Randall Gellens