[MlMt] double sent mail outlook.com

Sat Feb 24 09:19:44 EST 2018

On 22 Feb 2018, at 8:23, Angelo Machils wrote:

[setting in webmail to avoid saving sent messages sent via SMTP]

> I can’t seem to find such an option in Office365/Outlook (web)
> anywhere. I have also a business account on Office365 through my work,
> and strangely enough, there this doesn’t happen?!

That also shows why I'm hesitant about making a simple “never save
sent messages” feature. I would prefer a feature which behaves as
expected even if the server changes behavior (or if the server behaves
different from what the user expects). That's why I like the idea of
detecting duplicates instead.