[MlMt] Does MailMate mirror everything back to the server?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Feb 21 07:35:58 EST 2018

I used pop for like 25 years before switching to MM and IMAP. Yes, it
took me a while to switch my thinking about handling email but it is not
bad. The beauty of MM is its local cache. While the main repository of
mails is technically on the remote (or local as it may be) server, MM
allows me to view and handle my email offline, just as I did it with
POP. The biggest adjustment is not to worry about emptying the IN
mailbox but establish a set of smart mailboxes (and tags) to create a
workflow similar to what you had before. Takes a bit effort but it is
surely possible.

Robert