[MlMt] prepurchase questions from a disabled user?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Thu Aug 9 11:56:58 EDT 2018

  good morning everyone, how do I set up BCC when composing a message?
Please understand that blind. That means unfortunately answers have to
be written?

The good news is I have figured out how to deal with two factor
authentication. The problem is fixed. However I do have one iCloud box
that cannot be turned into two factor about dictation simply because
it’s a secondary Apple ID so that’s cannot add it to a machine that
has a main Apple ID. Song trying to figure out what to do without email
box?

Finally hopefully there are no errors in the text of this message but I
am dictating it to the computer. So if there are problems with this
message please feel free to write me off list and I can clarify anything
that wasn’t understood?

Be well everyone. Sincerely Maurice Mines.