[MlMt] prepurchase questions from a disabled user?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Aug 9 13:40:30 EDT 2018

There is probably a terminal command to do it but if you have someone
around who can use the mouse, have them open the composer window (new
message) and click on the leftmost popup menu just above the email
editor. It contains signature popup, editing mode, and from addresses
(if you have more than one). Have CC and BCC selected, so they have
checkmarks upfront. The last item, use as default, will make those
selection automatically shown for all emails. This way, you have those
fields always available.

Robert