[MlMt] prepurchase questions from a disabled user?

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Tue Aug 7 18:24:58 EDT 2018

Hi Maurice,

You can easily create messages using the BCC field in MailMate. And you
can easily add new mailboxes. These can be either actual mailboxes to
which you can move messages yourself, or "smart" mailboxes that
automatically include all the messages that match the conditions you
choose.

Someone else can answer your question about iCloud addresses that use
two-factor authentication.

Best wishes,
John Cooper