[MlMt] prepurchase questions from a disabled user?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Tue Aug 7 18:06:40 EDT 2018

Hello everyone, I  deaf blind person who is about to purchase male mate.
After attempting to get to the documentation, I have three questions for
the list that will help me make my final decision on whether to buy the
product or not.

The first question is is it possible to create messages with blind
carbon copies in terms of mailing to a group of people but for legality
and privacy reasons I cannot share everyone’s address?

What do I do with my iCloud email addresses, boxes that have two factor
authentication  set up? Is there an easy way to enable those boxes.

The final question, how easy is it to add new sub boxes to the main box
when I went to stay a group of email messages, such as all of the
important messages for an entire quarter for instance?

It does seem to work very well with voiceover and a large braille
display. Hopefully I can get some clear answers to my questions?

Thank you in advance for any assistance, and/or guidance anyone on the
list can offer.
Maurice  Mines United States amateur radio station callsign, kd0iko