[MlMt] Preferences for bundle

Tue Sep 26 07:28:57 EDT 2017

On 25 Sep 2017, at 17:43, Robert Goldman wrote:

> I was looking over an online tutorial for MailMate plugins, and one
> thing I was wondering was: is there a way to provide the ability to
> set preferences for a plugin bundle?

If you mean bundles then such a tutorial still does not exist (it's on
my todo). There's an example in one of the built-in examples of how a
preference can be saved/used by bundle commands. Here's a starting
point:

	MailMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Export.mmBundle/Commands/Select
Export Folder.mmCommand

If I remember correctly then the Todoist bundle also has something
similar to setup a so-called token.